Sunday, July 6, 2014

7/6/14

Today I just got back from one of my dad's campaign parades. My official parade job is passing out dog biscuits to all  the dogs at the parades. I love it! Everybody else loves it too; there's always comments like "awww how thoughtful of the Judge to pass out dog treats!" Plus it's great to see all the happy and adorable dogs. Before doing this, I was never a fan of walking parades. There was too much walking for my taste, and they were always loud and miserably hot. This time around, my dad's campaign's parade game is strong. His opponent brings his candy in WAL-MART BAGS and they've never had more than 10 (with five of them being his family) people show up to walk with him (whereas we have between 20-30 every time). I firmly believe that my dad has this in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment