Wednesday, July 30, 2014

After the late lunch (we had finished around 3:00), I was going to go to my other grandma's house for dinner and relaxing before improv, but on a whim I turned off onto the exit to get to Andy's house and gave him a surprise visit because I'm kinda an awesome girlfriend. I pulled into his driveway and started texting him something along the lines of "Hey! Whatcha doin'?" and I was planning to reply with "That's nice! I'm just chilling in your driveway!" and blowing his mind, but his mom was gardening and came up to the car and my cover was blown. So instead, she called down to his basement for him "There's a surprise up here for you!!!!" and he came upstairs and was flabbergasted. After all the hectiveness of the day, I'm so glad I was able to do something sweet like that for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment