Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cooking Adventure of the Day: Eggs

Eggs are probably my favorite breakfast item. They're wonderful any way you cook them, and there's infinite possibilities with them! You can scramble them with cheese, meats, and veggies, you can make an omelette, you can make fantastic breakfast sandwiches with them, you can fry one and put it on a burger, you can poach, fry, bake, and boil them and they're fantastic! My all-time favorite breakfast food is Eggs Benedict. Just ohhhh my god eggs are like the potato of protein (potatoes are hella versatile, which is why I say this)! I even got Andy, who disliked breakfast food until he dated me, to fall in love with eggs! He makes sunny-side-up eggs almost every day!

Even though I can do almost everything with an egg, I simply cannot figure out how to cook an egg over easy or sunny-side-up. Every time I try, I'm left with at least one third of the egg being raw and inedible. It's definitely something I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment