Tuesday, September 23, 2014

9/23/14

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! It's been a very eventful past few days. I'll give you the long and short of it.

Saturday: I went up to Playhouse Square in Cleveland and did my acting classes with CPH College. It was a ton of fun. After that, I went and met up with Andy at Cleveland State. I was pleasantly surprised with the school, the campus was really nice! We watched the worst movie ever, Standing Ovation, on Netflix with his roommate/longtime BFF/my friend Matt and caught up. On the way out, I ran into a girl who I did community theater with in 8th grade! Ironically, she's dating one of his other roommates.

Sunday: I went to the first Food Club meeting at this adorable little Mexican restaurant called La Loma in Akron. It was very delicious, authentic, and cheap Mexican food.

Monday: It was an ehhh day. On the bright side, I had a really good French Vanilla Coolatta from Dunkin' Donuts in the morning, and I found a teacher willing to moderate Film Club!!!

Tuesday, today: The biggest part of the day is where I got asked to go to the Lorde concert tomorrow night, and needless to say I didn't pass that up!!!! I can't wait to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment