Sunday, October 12, 2014

Homecoming

Last night was so much fun! I've never really had fun at any of the dances before, but for the first time ever I actually did. Mostly it was thanks to my friend, Dylan, who was my date. For the first time in forever I feel like I actually have a close friend at school. Here's how the night went from start to finish:

First, Dylan and I met up at my school with my mom so she could take a few pictures of us. We were there really early, and the DJ for the dance was there and he was locked out so we did what we could to help him out.

After that, we went to my friend Kaela's house and met with some other people for pictures. We went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, and it was a little hectic because they lost our reservation. It was still tasty though, so I'm pleased!

At the dance we had a ton of fun. I've never had so much fun at a dance before! The entire time he gave me a lot of attention and was very sweet and conscientious. He even carried me to the car because my feet were killing me! No one has ever done something like that for me, and it was very sweet.

After the dance, went bowling with some other friends. I didn't want to go home, that's how much fun I was having. Overall, my favorite parts of the night were the car rides everywhere. I didn't realize all the things Dylan and I had in common, and for the first time I felt like I had a real friend at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment