Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So I accidentally entered a Pageant....

So while looking through a list of random scholarships I saw something for "Distinguished Young Women" and thought "oh hey! That's me!" and decided to apply. The only requirements were that I be a U.S. Citizen (check), not married (check), and not currently/never pregnant (HELLA CHECKS). That was easy enough, and AFTER I applied I got a notification about how their state committee for Ohio would review my application and consider me for moving forward in their pageant. Needless to say, I was shocked because this girl most certainly does not have a swimsuit figure yet..

The guidelines in the competition are talent, fitness, academics, interviewing skills, and then general presentation of myself. This should be interesting to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment