Tuesday, November 18, 2014

11/18/14

Oh my goodness it's been an incredibly hectic day!!!! I've been running around all over the place. First, I finished up 2001: A Space Odyssey in Film Club, then, thinking I had a bunch of extra time, went to Art Club for the first time. Art Club was great! All we did was paint a banner and talk and stuff; it was incredibly soothing. I ended up leaving around 4:30ish. Unfortunately, I forgot that I was planning to go in to work to fill out my paperwork at 5:00 so that they could rehire me! I did go in around 7:00, and I just got home from that. It only took about ten or so minutes. I'm very excited to be back to work again! I'm also planning out a night with Abby, Dylan, and Tony this weekend. 

Tomorrow are the auditions for One-Acts. I'm kinda nervous but also kinda excited at the same time. I'm gonna be working hard on that tonight. Possibly harder than I'm going to work on my homework! 

No comments:

Post a Comment