Friday, November 14, 2014

Blogging schemes

I think I might start operating a few more blogs now. Having just the one is great, but the weird thing about this blog is that it's not exactly cohesive. There's no one, unifying factor that gives it a theme. I started this as a food blog, then it gradually turned into a diary of sorts that people around the world have been reading. There's no structure to this blog, it's kinda all over the place. I don't mind it though, there's nothing wrong with a personal blog. Anyways, I'm going to try to put together a few blogs that better categorize my different hobbies and passions. I'm gonna take my recipes and put them in a "proper" food blog, keep up with my journalism blog, create a theater/film blog of reviews and other things, and perhaps a blog about feminism. Once I get them all created and get some content onto them, I'll post the links to them on here from time to time in case y'all want to check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment