Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I not only finished what I needed to have done for tomorrow, but I also got myself ahead a day in two classes!!!! I haven't had any work in my other classes, but that doesn't make much of a difference. I'm really trying to stay on top of things. Now that my college apps are completely in (save for my transcripts) and I've grown accustomed to the coursework in my classes, things have been going much more smoothly at school. I'm really hoping to start working again soon. I need the money, and I miss the companionship. And I'm also looking forward to the Winter One-Acts. Those are less competitive, and since there are so many one-acts, it's easier to get a bigger part. I've missed theater. By the time the one-acts are performed, I'll be into my second semester and things will be infinitely easier for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment