Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was long, but filled with food and overall very enjoyable. After eating Thanksgiving Lunch/Dinner with my family and celebrating my cousins' birthdays, I napped for awhile and then my dad and I drove home. My sister and mother went Black Friday shopping last night and then this morning. It snowed a ton overnight. 

When my dad and I got home, I went and filled my car with gas. Craving a Starbucks chai, I caved into my protest of the Starbucks where I used to work and went in and got one. It was delicious. I also tried it with soy milk and that was also really good! The craziest thing for me was the realization that a year ago that day I had been working the evening shift on Thanksgiving. It was kinda surreal; I've wiped a lot of my experience with Starbucks from my memory. They had a completely new staff working there, so now I don't really need to avoid going there since nobody there knows me anymore. 

When I was officially home I took a long nap/played Kim Kardashian Hollywood because I am an addict with no shame, washed some dishes, then made myself mac and cheese with bacon bits. Overall, it was a solid night.

No comments:

Post a Comment