Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Yesterday

All I can say about yesterday was that it was terrible and I hated every single second of it. On the bright side, I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY THANK THE POWERS THAT BE! I also don't think I failed my AP Bio test yesterday. That whole thing could've gone infinitely worse.

Everybody in general yesterday was so so mean to each other regarding the whole Ferguson situation. It really upsets me that absolutely nobody can treat people like human beings with dreams, aspirations, hope, and dignity. People talk about the protesters and rioters like they're animals, people talk about Mike Brown as if he's an animal, people talk to other people with differing opinions like they're animals. It's like the whole world forgot that the people around them have value, and that's just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment