Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12/23/14

Today was pretty uneventful. i just did chores and then went to Target to pick up some stuff for my sister's stocking. My mom is mad at me because I spent $22 instead of $15... oops.... Sorry I love my sister, I guess! Later, I'm going to FaceTime one of my roommates from the Envision Program, Meagan. She lives in Connecticut and AHHHH I miss her!!!!!! 

I also got accepted to Cleveland State University, which is funny because I never actually applied there...

Yesterday was a lot more exciting. I went to a salon and got my hair died to match my roots. It's SO dark. I've been getting blonde highlights since I was in sixth grade, so seeing my hair nearly black was definitely a shock. After that, I went to my friend Christina's house for a Christmas party. It was a ton of fun! We had a gingerbread house-decorating competition, a solid home-cooked Italian meal, a hilarious white elephant gift exchange that included the likes of a life-sized Barbie doll, a box of condoms, a stocking that contained both boxers and a thong (both from WalMart, of course), homemade yoga pants, and adult men's diapers! After that, we all played Cards Against Humanity for about an hour and a half. The only really strange thing that happened was that my ex boyfriend- I dated this guy for about nine months during my freshman year- after me going through two more boyfriends and being consistently friendly and kind to him, asked for clarity if we "were cool." I said "Yes, of course! It's been three years after all!" and after that he was a lot friendlier to me, so in the end it was positive despite its initial awkwardness. It's kinda nice to not have a sense of dread about him, because for a pretty long time I felt like he would never want to be friends with me again since he would always kinda roll his eyes whenever I'd say something, but I'm glad that that's changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment