Thursday, January 15, 2015

1/15/15

Today was a pretty solid day! I got out of half of it, which was amazing! In video production, we storyboarded our project which is always interesting. I never took beginning art, so my drawing skills are incredibly limited and that was fun! English was alright, for what I was there for. After that, I went with a few kids from newspaper to a round table luncheon! It was alright; the food was pretty good which made up for the speaker being ehhhh, but the real joy of it came from missing half my day in school! 

Rehearsal went a lot better than I had expected it to! I knew my lines a LOT better than I thought I did, and that really helped things along. I'm not nervous about that show. I'm nervous about the one I'm directing since there's a lot more at stake for me there. 

When I got home, I got my first of probably several birthday cards as well as a package from Sephora that I ordered (which included my birthday gift from them). I love online shopping; it's like getting presents from yourself in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment