Sunday, January 25, 2015

For real though, I have been collecting a ton of things for my future dorm. I got this great magnetic chain that you attach photos to and a Clueless calendar for Christmas, I just got a fantastic collapsible jewelry organizer/coat hanging hook/you can hang stuff on it and it's pretty sick thing from World Market the other day, and yesterday I bought a small, blue, fair-trade Buddha statue that was made in Nepal. I already have a nice box of things that I have collected with magnets and then the aforementioned items, and I'm still going to sort out things that I plan to bring with me. Like I'll be bringing all of my pictures that are framed (and the ones that aren't are going on that sick chain), my jewelry stands and their contents, and so on. I'm really looking forward to that aspect of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment