Thursday, January 1, 2015

Last Night

Last night was a ton of fun! Abby and Dylan got along great with Andy, and he was actually sorta social which is a huge step for him! I was really happy to see that he was having a good time. He told a few stories (which is rare when he's even around his own friends), responded to questions with more than just two words, and overall looked like he was very happy to be there! It was great to see. 

We ate a TON of food (but I managed to stay within my calorie limit for my diet, miraculously), watched Good Morning, Vietnam and Bob's Burgers, nearly fell asleep before midnight (Abby did fall asleep a few times, though), and then watched the Ball Drop in Times Square! It was a great night in great company, and I wish that they all could've spent the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment