Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Second Semester of Senior Year

Holy crap this year has flown by! It's hard to believe that I have only one semester left of high school. I'm okay with it, though!

Today my schedule changed completely, and it was really strange. The day seemed to go by much more slowly, and the majority of my day is a complete joke. I have a split study hall, newspaper, lunch, and stats all in one giant chunk between my two hard classes, and my morning is incredibly easy as well. It'll all be over in a few short months, and I find that really hard to believe. 

Video Production is looking to be the highlight of my days this semester! I'm one of two girls in the class and was declared "prettiest by default" and the "go-to romantic interest" for class projects. It's still a ton of fun, and quite the ego boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment