Thursday, January 8, 2015

Snow Day #1

Ahhhh thank goodness for snow days! I loved being able to sleep in, and I've had a fairly laid back day. I had to take my car in to get some service. Turns out there was a dead chipmunk inside of my heating system! That was quite the surprise. After that, I came home, made myself a grilled cheese, and did some of my homework. I finished my AP Bio homework and I worked some on my next reading assignment for English. We're supposed to have finished reading Hamlet by Monday. I still have to work on my religion essays and my column for newspaper, but I think with the extra time I have I'll be okay. This definitely helped with the whole "waiting until next semester starts" thing. I'd love a snow day tomorrow, but I still have a project to present in Economics which I won't be able to do after Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment