Sunday, January 11, 2015

TA DA

Les Grosses Bises

Welp, that's the Art I made! I wish I had a stencil for the letters, then they'd look SO much better. They kinda ruin the work, otherwise. I'm kinda interested in possibly creating a lot of simple yet cool dorm artwork for myself and other potential DePaul students, so I posted this picture on the DePaul Facebook page, and hopefully something will come out of it! I really miss painting and everything, even though I wasn't really good at it. However, if I can get my hands on some stencils and other tools, I could make a nice little business making simple and relatively cheap artwork. I'll have to calculate the price of a custom painting based off of the cost of supplies, shipping, and profit. I really hope a few people would be interested, because I'd really like to develop more!

No comments:

Post a Comment