Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tomorrow

Oh my goodness I'm going to be 18 tomorrow.... I'm sure a bazillion people are going to forget all about my birthday, but the people who matter will remember and that's what counts! Even though it's my birthday, I'm still going to be having an interesting time trying to balance my ankle, my shows, and my homework. There won't really be much time for celebrating, unfortunately. 

Speaking of my ankle, I really need to take it easier tomorrow. It's super sore, and when I have the ice pack on it it almost stings! I just want it to be better and to go back to normal. Tomorrow, I at least won't have to climb any ladders or lift heavy loads. I don't want to return to the boot at any cost, so I'll take what I can get! I'll go easy on the stairs as well and try to take the elevator from time to time. 

I also wish really badly that I could exercise again. I really miss seeing the visible results, and I'm worried that I'll gain back the weight that I lost from not being able to do too much. I am basically limited to crunches, arm circles, and anything upper-body, which I don't have to many options for.

So I just want to heal as fast as humanly possible, because I just want to be okay and to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment