Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/10/15

Today was pretty dull; there was none of the excitement of the mystery dessert nor wild assemblies, but the day was a solid day nonetheless. I don't have a terrible amount of homework tonight, so I'm going to make sure that I exercise in some way, shape, or form! I may use the new treadmill, do Pilates/a Pinterest workout, or both! I'm going to shoot for both!

I had an in-class essay in English today over Gulliver's Travels, and I think it went well. Fingers crossed it will help fix my grade! Speaking of grades, my teacher was grading my test essay during AP Bio today and told me that I did a fantastic job of it, so I feel a lot more secure regarding that test! I'm still pretty nervous about that, but in the end I know I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment