Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2/3/15

Today was pretty uneventful. I hardly did anything in any of my classes, but I had really bad cramps and nausea because PMS is a bitch! I spent an hour in the nurse's office with a clinic, which did help somewhat, but now the cramps are coming back to haunt me. I might be getting a camera, I'm pretty excited. The reasons are kinda shitty though. One of the people in my Video Production team left our group, so now we're stuck without a camera. My parents have been looking to get me some sort of "more permanent" nice present for my birthday, so I've recommended a camera and they're going to think about it! I'd love to have a camera of my own, it'd be pretty nice to have that. I know a lot of kids, particularly in the Digital Cinema program, were planning on bringing their cameras to school, so I'm somewhat looking forward to that! 

Even if my parents don't opt to get me a camera, I can save up whatever money they get me to purchase one and that'll be just splendid as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment