Monday, February 23, 2015

Soooooo I'm looking at cameras...

Since I'm stuck filming on a clumsy, low-quality iPad for Video Production AND since I'll eventually need a camera of my own, I've been scoping out cameras for myself. I am currently between the Canon Rebel T3i and the Nikon D3200. Both are HD DSLR cameras, but the Nikon camera is about $103 cheaper and I need to save every penny I can get. I'm going to talk it out with my mom, along with the whole "shooting a movie in Columbus for a week or two over the summer" thing either tonight or tomorrow night. I always get really nervous about this stuff because I'm always worried that she'll say no, but I don't know why she'd say no to me about the Columbus movie business since that'll really be beneficial to me and my career as well as giving me more experience in Film. The camera however, is another story. I know she'd rather me save my money so that I have more spending money in college, so I don't know how that'll go. I think she'll like the idea of me going for the cheaper but similar Nikon in the place of the Canon, so I don't really know!

No comments:

Post a Comment