Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Uggggggh I lost the fire and I still have all kinds of work to do....

I'm gonna try to get through my bio and at least do SOME of the math homework that I have. I need to, as a bare minimum, do the homework that I had over the snow days and the worksheet that was my homework for the past two nights. I can always do tonight's math homework in study hall tomorrow/before school. The bottom line is that I'm not motivated enough in math which is why I am always putting it off and it ends up biting me in the ass in the end. Like in the units where I pay attention and actually do my homework the night it's assigned, I do soooo much better on the tests and stuff than when I'm constantly procrastinating, not paying attention, and struggling to catch up. I did GREAT during the last chapter, but with this new one, not so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment