Tuesday, March 17, 2015

3/17/15

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!!!!! My day today was solid; I was pretty productive. Since I was running around all over the place, I'm extremely tired right now. There's no way I'd ever be able to get any more homework done/work ahead on stuff. I ran back and forth between school and my grandparents' house due to a lacrosse scrimmage and my sister needing a ride home, plus I drove this morning and on the way home for the night! I also took a lengthy, scenic walk around my school's campus. It was pretty nice. There's this gigantic hill that my school sits on top of, and the football field/track/other sports fields are all at the bottom across a bridge through a wooded area. It's very pretty, especially when the sun is shining on beautiful days like today. It was fairly chilly though, and going up the hill was murderous on my thighs!!!! I need the workout though. I may just take another walk tomorrow before the practice, we'll see. I also managed to lay out a page for the paper in less than an hour, so I'm super proud of myself! That's 1/16th of the issue, and it frees me up to help other people with their pages too! So overall that was very productive.

I've basically been dead since I got home, so I'm getting to bed earlier tonight. At least, that's the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment