Thursday, March 12, 2015

CARMONGEDDON: The Saga Continues

Things did not improve today! She spent a major portion of the day talking to the dean of students today, and even though he advised her not to come to class today and to cool down and relax, she disregarded his suggestion (typical of her) and came to class anyways. She delivered an incredibly insincere apology that was more of an attempt to make everyone else feel bad than a genuine apology. When other people gave their sides of the story, she reacted horribly, stormed out in tears again, and accused me of "attacking" her since I gave her some constructive criticism (and not in a demeaning way). 

I emailed the dean of students, and I'm going to talk to him about how this situation can be remedied on Monday since I'm on a field trip tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment