Thursday, May 28, 2015

5/28/15

Even though I was fairly productive today, I still feel like there's more I could do/could have done. Like I could definitely work out a little more, and I think I will closer to when I go to bed. Like I was insanely productive in walking my dog, doing dishes and other chores multiple times, helping my grandma out, converting a bunch of my old tee shirts into tank tops, and so on, but I didn't clean my room at all or anything of that sort. 

I think I'm just going to have a low-key night though and go through my list of things I want to get for my dorm next year. I should probably check with my roommate to see if she's cool with us just doing our own things in terms of decor. Like I know that a lot of girls plan out a dorm that is incredibly coordinated and everything matches and stuff, but that isn't really me. I have a lot of cool things that I want to take with me, soooo she hopefully will like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment