Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Care.com Update

So I decided to pay for a backup check on Care.com! It was only a preliminary one, but I don't really need to go the whole nine yards for the $60 one! I have no record, so that would be a waste of money. Hopefully having the background check will give some more incentive for people to hire me. Pet sitting is a job I adore doing, so I really want things to work out here! Just to get one or two calls from these families would be miraculous for me!

I'm also going to ask my neighbor, who I've pet-sat for before, to write a review for my profile and to rate me, and if I can put her down as a reference. Doing that would be greatly beneficial in getting me some jobs lined up, and I'm sure she'd say yes!

Ohhh I really hope this works! I need everything I can get right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment