Sunday, June 14, 2015

Last Night/Today

Yesterday I went to a whopping four graduation parties all within the span of three and a half hours! I was pretty impressed with myself. It was a lot of fun though, I enjoyed seeing several of my friends again. I went to one girl's party who I had several classes with this year, I went to one of my longtime friends from elementary school's party that she was sharing with her cousin, who I am also friends with, I went to my twin friends' party, and then I ended my party circuit at one of my lacrosse friend's party. (He was the one who asked me to prom literally the day after I sorted things out with Jack regarding prom. I'm still really annoyed with Jack lately, he's been pretty inadvertently rude to me lately.) Overall, the parties were a lot of fun!

After my whirlwind of parties, I went to Andy's house to celebrate his birthday with him. When I was in Paris I saw this great Beatles poster and I bought that for him. We had a lovely time, just relaxing and enjoying each others' company. I can't believe he's twenty now! When I met him, he was just turning 18 (He's a year and a half older than me). While I was in London, we hit our 2nd anniversary. Honestly it's been the best two years of my life. My immediate family still isn't very keen on him, but he makes me incredibly happy and I'm not sure if they realize that. This relationship has been the most emotionally fulfilling experiences! He treats me with so much respect, reveres me as a goddess, and would do anything for me. And that alone is somethings that any parent would wish for in their child's significant other. 

Today I'm once again a social butterfly! I am currently cleaning out my room and my closet, and soon heading out to Akron for the All-City Musical, Shrek, The Musical! I'm going with my friend Amanda, and I'm pretty excited. I'll be sure to give an update about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment