Monday, June 15, 2015

Today So Far/My Job Hunt Struggles

I've been pretty busy today doing chores and running errands and the like! I had my final orthodontist appointment this morning, took myself out for breakfast, picked up my mom's much-belated Mother's Day gift, and then handled a few small tasks like picking up jugs of water and donating clothes to Goodwill. I still need to work out today, but I'm going to do that once I'm done doing all the laundry. Tomorrow I need to get back into my regimen of working out first thing after breakfast. I'm typically much more productive when I do that!

I still haven't heard anything back on the employment front. I'm getting a bit worried. I'm going to apply to a few more places online tonight and wait to see if I get any calls tonight from the places that didn't turn me down immediately. If I don't get any calls tonight, I'm going to call the remaining three places to get a concrete answer tomorrow morning after I've worked out. If I get nos from them, I'm going to dress up a bit then head out for a drive and see if I can pick up applications at any neighboring towns. Once I've gathered up a stack, I'm going to go home and fill all of them out, hopefully to return them later that evening. 

I am NOT ending this week without securing a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment