Monday, August 24, 2015

SOS I'M BORED

EVEN THOUGH I LEAVE IN A WEEK I CAN'T STOP PACKING!!!!!

That should serve as an excellent indicator of how bored I am. Like I am actually happy to have a solid chore list every day because without one, I'd be screwed!

Yesterday I was on a roll with packing up all my clothes and shoes, and maybe today I'm going to pack up my jewelry and hair accessories. There's SO MUCH STUFF I honestly don't know how we're going to get it all in one trip. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about packing a microwave and mini fridge since my roommate is bringing that. Nonetheless, I have a giant list of things that I need to bring and things that I need to buy when I arrive. 

I could be using my time to do other productive things like work out and paint and stuff, but so far I've really been lacking the motivation to do those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment