Thursday, June 12, 2014

6-12-14

So here's everything that's been going on with me the past week or so that I've been MIA.


  • I'VE BEEN EMPLOYED SWEET JESUS YAAAAS!!!!! 
    • I was hired by the shoe store in the outlet mall where I interviewed, and today I go in for an orientation. I'm super excited, especially since I'll be making more than I did at Starbucks. I won't be getting any commission though, but I'm just happy to have a paycheck. 
  • Andy and I celebrated our first anniversary! Yay for love and stuff!!!! Tomorrow is also his birthday so look out for a recipe coming up in the next few days for peanut butter filled cupcakes!
  • I worked my aunt's garage sale which was a torturous experience all-around.
  • I've been doing yard work at my grandparents' house the past couple of mornings to get some cash, and the great outdoors was not meant for this girl!
  • I've been trying to eat better and exercise more because 1.) I want to live a long and healthy life and 2.) My body really needs that work, and I'd greatly benefit from losing a couple of pounds. So I've been incorporating more fruits and vegetables into my daily diet, especially breakfast. I have been cooking more and more stuff in an effort to add more and more recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment