Monday, June 16, 2014

Job update

So yesterday was my first day working. I'm really liking the job a lot! I love greeting all the customers and putting stickers on things and having inside jokes with my coworkers over our radio headsets and all of that fun stuff. The coworkers so far are super friendly, and I like everyone a lot. Everybody jokes around a lot, but it's never done in a mean-spirited way. At Starbucks, the worst part of the job was the people I worked with, so this is a great improvement. One girl at Starbucks even put a spider in my jacket, it was rough! I'm also getting paid a bit more than I was at Starbucks.
The job only lasts for a guaranteed 90 days, but if things work out they'll hire me on part-time, which would include a raise! I really really like this job, and I really want to hold on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment