Monday, June 16, 2014

RECIPE OF THE DAY YAY!!!!!!

Double Chocolaty Chip "Frappucino"

When I worked at Starbucks, one of the nice things about it was that I could make drinks whenever I wanted and I got them for free! I really miss drinking the Chai lattes and mixing up unique Frappucinos. Recently, I figured out how to basically make a double chocolatey chip Frappucino, and I'm really glad I did!  This version is also a lot healthier than the Starbucks version because a normal Frappucino uses whole milk and gobs of sugary syrups made with who-knows-what chemicals. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of Milk (I used 2%)
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar
  • 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
  • 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
  • About 1 cup of ice
  • 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Procedure:

Throw it all in a blender and blend it!!!!! To thicken it up, add another ice cube or two, and a little more chocolate syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment