Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tomorrow is gonna be so rough. I'm gonna be getting up early to work on my quotation reflections, and then I need to pick up some cookies and chips and veggies for the newspaper staff meeting, then seeing Andy for the last time for at least a month. At first I was way more freaked out about him leaving; I thought I wasn't going to be able to see him until at least Thanksgiving when he comes home, but I'll be heading up to Cleveland for theater classes at least twice before that. I do a program through the Cleveland Playhouse Education group where me and other high schoolers from the area get to take two master theater classes, have a free lunch, then see a show for free every month during the school year. It's right next to Andy's dorm building, so I'll at least get to see him regularly! I'll still cry Thursday night when I leave him, even though I know it won't be that long. Letting go is just really really fucking scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment