Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Writer's Block Blogging

Ugggggh I have insane writer's block right now. It might just be stress getting in my way, cuz I am so so so so stressed, so I'm just gonna blog about all the things that are stressing me out and that might help. If not, I'll just take a bubble bath or something small to distract myself long enough to calm down. So here's the collective list of everything that's stressing me out, not necessarily in order:

  • Andy's leaving and I feel like I've wasted so much time this summer that I didn't spend with him. 
  • All of my summer homework. I feel bad about this all around because I put it off and kept getting distracted by travelling and then Andy. I feel like no matter what I do I'm not using my time as well as  I could be. I need two extras days each week. 
  • Being in charge of the school newspaper. On the bright side, My co-editor said multiple times that she is glad to take on the brunt of the work since she has a very easy schedule, which helps, but I worry that it might be a lot for the both of us. And some kids on the staff aren't very reliable...
  • The first week of school, in English alone there's so much work: the first day we have two essays due the next day. That's absolutely insane and I'm not ready for that mentally. The first semester alone is gonna kill me.
  • I've been gain a lot of weight as a result of eating worse at work and not having much time to exercise. I feel really crappy about my health, especially since I started the summer off so well, heading to the gym every other day, eating well, doing pilates, walking the dog, and so on. I really screwed up there.
  • Being a giant screw-up in general has really been getting to me,

No comments:

Post a Comment