Thursday, November 20, 2014

11/20/14

Today was also hella hectic. I went straight from school to the last Thursday tutoring session. They too were having a party, but since these kids were older they had some better food. There was still pizza and cookies and pop, but there was also chips and salsa, veggies and hummus, buffalo chicken dip as well as spinach dip, chicken and fettuccine alfredo, pasta marinara, and "Dunkaroo Dip" which was basically an (incredibly delicious) imitation of the frosting that came with beloved 90's treat- Dunkaroos. Then, I drove home, ate a quick dinner, and ran down to work to fill out more paperwork. It was a long, cold process and I'm incredibly tired and I'm in no mood to start my homework. On the bright side, I'll probably be able to work starting on Monday. I'm a little concerned about how the schedule for the One Acts is going to work. I can't help but be nervous, I guess; I don't even know if I have a part in the show yet. I'm beyond nervous about that. 

I'm in absolutely no mood to start my homework now, but currently my GPA says that if I don't get to work NOW I'm going to be screwed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment