Thursday, November 20, 2014

Yesterday

Yesterday was an incredibly hectic day; I was running all over the place! First, I rushed through my audition for the One Acts (which went pretty horribly, by the way) then I went to my last Wednesday tutoring session until late January. They were having a little pizza party, it was cute. After that, I drove out to my grandparents' house for dinner and to work on my homework. I was there for about an hour before I had to leave again to go back to school for Art  Club. We got pretty far with the banner, and there was an open house going on at the same time which was interesting. No callback lists were posted for the show. 

During the school day, my class got to go into our school's new chapel for a prayer service. I'm not really religious, but the chapel itself is absolutely gorgeous. It doesn't feel like a real part of the school! In the afternoon we had an ALiCE training drill. For those unfamiliar with ALiCE, it basically is the new procedure for what to do in the event of a school shooting/intruder in the school. It's pretty depressing that we have to actually practice that, but the drill itself is actually kinda fun. 

Overall, it was a pretty jam-packed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment