Friday, November 21, 2014

11/21/14

Today was a fairly eventful day! First off, I got a crapton of work to do over the weekend and next week. It's not looking very pleasant right now. I also have about ten gazillion other things to do this weekend and I feel like I'm drowning. I haven't even checked the cast list for the One-Acts yet because I'm so freaking nervous. I hate these feelings. I've got so much work: studying, prepping an AP Bio essay, working on my morality paper, writing a story for newspaper, applying to Loyola, and all my miscellaneous homework... Plus I need to get my schedule for work and that's just gonna be great...

I'm just not feeling today at all; I've been a zombie since I woke up. It's fun. School was definitely something; my friend Tony almost got in a fistfight in morality class because this guy didn't like what he had to say (even though it was absolutely true) and flipped out. If it wasn't for the giant football player holding this guy back, Tony probably would have a black eye right about now. I'm glad he's okay though. Overall, things have just been a cross between stressful and crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment