Friday, November 21, 2014

Productive Night

I've made a ton of progress tonight and I'm really proud of myself! I did a ton of research for my essay, updated the spreadsheets for my stock project, found an article of mine that hadn't been published that I could submit as my third newspaper article, cleaned, worked on my Loyola application, and finished writing my AP Bio practice essay for the test on Tuesday! If it wasn't almost midnight, I'd probably study some. I may just look over some of the digital note cards I made for the last quiz since that information will surely be on the test in some way shape or form. I may make real note cards for myself sometime this weekend, and I definitely need to take a practice test online and do any other extra things I can. My grade in that class is hanging on a thread. It's the same thing in AP Stats, but I care a lot more about Bio since I feel like I struggle with it more than Stats, it's all a bunch of recall and there are a ton of high-fallutin' concepts involved. My GPA right now is a 3.999.... I mean come ON........

No comments:

Post a Comment