Saturday, January 3, 2015

Goals for Today

Since I have so much to get done today, I'm making myself a checklist.


  • Answer 14 of the 19 questions I need to answer for my Heart of Darkness work. I've already answered 5, so I have 9 to go.
  • Exercise, of course! I want to work out for at least 30 minutes. Hopefully I'll have time to do a little more than that, though!
  • Clean my room some. It's always in need of some work. My closet especially could use some extra space, so cleaning it is definitely a must. I have a TON of purses and bags and stuff that I don't use, and some of the Vera Bradley stuff I could try to sell on eBay so I can have extra money for college. The rest of the stuff I would donate to Goodwill. If I don't get a lot of this done today, that's okay, I just want to do a little bit of work in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment