Saturday, January 3, 2015

I am kinda worried that my progress will slow down a bit once I get back to school, since it'll be harder for me to make time to exercise. I'm not too worried about tracking my food, since that's pretty easy. I will be surrounded by worse foods and the temptation to get a lot of fast/unhealthy foods, though... I'm just going to have to take things one day at a time and make the best of the time I have. 

Since the new semester is starting soon, I'll at least have a much less demanding school schedule! No more Honors Government or Economics, and I'll have a study hall and "advanced" Video Production (which can act as a study hall when I'm done with my work in that class)! So hopefully that'll make it easier for me to find time to exercise after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment