Sunday, January 18, 2015

Make it work?

I was SO pumped that I almost made it to adulthood without getting seriously injured or ever being in the emergency room. Literally, I was thinking it last week! I said nothing out loud because I didn't want to jinx myself, but I guess it went without saying!!!!!!! This year, this week especially, I have been trying to keep my head up and roll with the punches. I kept in mind the words of Tim Gunn: "Designers, make it work!" and I have been trying to live by that mantra.

This is just another obstacle. I'm going to have to make this work out somehow! With my diet, my schoolwork, my show, EVERYTHING! 

On the bright side, my pain levels have gone down substantially so it might be possible for me to perform with an ankle brace or with an Aircast boot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though. I really don't want to do crutches....

No comments:

Post a Comment