Sunday, January 18, 2015

So.... The job hunt begins again...

Since I am getting taken off the schedule until at least Easter time, I'm going to have a very thin wallet for the next several months. This isn't so good, especially since I need to hold onto some money for when I get to college and also for building up wealth in general since I'll basically be spending my life as a poor SOB with my career choice. So.... I'm going to look for a second job. I need something that I can do mainly on the weekends and then during the week once I'm done with school. I just finished an online application for the Gap Outlet in my outlet mall, so fingers crossed there. I really enjoy retail, so I want something along those lines. I'm not going to even CONSIDER anything involving food in my search. Some other stores that I'll look into are American Eagle, Aeropostale (ehhhh I don't know about them), or something of a similar nature. I only need 10-15 hours per week during the school year with my schedule; summertime is fair game. I may venture out into some Medina or Wadsworth stores later on.

Since I'll be 18 in 4 days, it'll probably be a lot easier to get jobs as well as to get jobs that pay slightly better than what I'd get before being an adult. 

Fingers crossed through all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment