Thursday, January 29, 2015

So I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow...

In class today during Newspaper, we had a guy from the company that is developing our app talking to us about how to use some of the features. It was interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out! After that, however, the staff adviser revealed that even though I thought another girl I worked with this morning and I were able to send the issue to our printer properly, there were several pages that had some sort of "error" and we can't print until next week. She said things about "feelings flying around" and other things of that ilk and that tomorrow, some people would be working on playing with the app software and then others are going to have a lovely private chat with her about all the things that went wrong. There's no way that I am not at this meeting, with my position. I just know something terrible is going to happen and somebody is going to be incredibly upset and tears are probably going to happen somewhere along the line. I've dealt with enough tears in that class this year, whether they're mine or someone else's, and I'm not in the mood to handle even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment