Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ugggggggggggh I hate my parents.....

They complain on and on about how they want me to spend more time with them and to talk to them, but when I do they berate me, make fun, of me and tell me that I'm too critical/insert adjective here! And they have to wonder why the hell I don't want to be anywhere near them?! 

Literally my dad asked me to tell him about the conference yesterday and I did! But he kept interrupting me because "I speak too quickly" and to tell me that I was being too critical of everything! THERE IS A REASON WHY I DON'T LIKE TO TALK TO MY PARENTS, AND THAT IS PRECISELY THAT REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, my mom is insisting that I spend time with her in the kitchen which I sure the fuck refuse to do after the incident with dad and her being a giant pain in the ass all day long so I've decided to watch the stupid Superbowl instead so that I can at least be at peace for the evening!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment