Wednesday, March 18, 2015

3/18/15

Today wasn't too shabby! Nothing particularly special happened, but I know that Dylan and Abby are apparently going to Prom together. I don't mind it at all, I just wish that they had told me what they did to ask and the sweet things like that! I know I'll be in a group with them, so that's what matters in the end! I don't really know much about what I'm doing for Prom this year. In terms of a dress and a date. Like I'm going dress shopping with Abby this weekend, so that'll be taken care of soon enough! As for the date, it's a bit more complicated. I wouldn't make Andy come down because I know he'd be miserable and I'd be miserable trying to make him enjoy himself in an environment where he's far from comfortable. I don't really think anyone is going to ask me, although I'd really love it if my friend Jack or Tony did. I'd have a ton of fun with Tony, but I also really enjoy Jack as a person; he's super funny and I always want to get to know him better. Sometimes it just seems like he would prefer to avoid me though, so I'm a bit uncertain about that. The only other people who would probably ask me are creepy guys or guys who I barely know. If I'm in doubt, I'll maybe ask my friend Andrew to come or one of my friends from Newspaper. I'm kinda nervous about that whole thing, I guess. I don't really know why anyone would think of me when it comes to this stuff. Uggggh self-esteem is currently shriveling up, I better throw myself into work, training, improv, more work, and then exercising tonight if I'm ever going to ride it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment