Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Uggggggggggh more Carmongeddon?

Seriously?! Apparently she's returning to school earlier than expected- she plans on coming back to school tomorrow.... We weren't expecting her until next week because SHE CAN'T EVEN WALK RIGHT NOW LIKE HOW IS SHE PLANNING ON GOING TO AND SURVIVING SCHOOL?! It's absolute lunacy!!!!!! Once I heard from her best friend that she's planning on returning, I immediately told the Dean of Students who I spoke with on Monday what was happening and then shot a text to the Adviser so they can prepare in case she actually does make an attempt to return to classes. Especially with Newspaper being the first class of the day... 

I hope she doesn't come back tomorrow, because this week has been pretty awesome and I don't want her to ruin it for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment