Monday, March 23, 2015

I HATE MY MOTHER RIGHT NOW

We went back to the shop where I found my two dresses, and it was wonderful! We were about to buy the one that my mom thought was cheaper (because she's a goddamn cheapskate who doesn't care about my personal happiness) when we find out that the dress was actually DOUBLE the price that we though it was (it was almost $500!!!!!!). This made it an automatic "no" from my mom, even when I offered to pay for half or more of it. Now she wants me to wear the dress I wore last year that makes me look SOOOOO fat and pale and unattractive and I'm really really really really fucking upset right now. I feel unattractive and like a fatass and I still have so much fucking schoolwork to do I want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment