Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ugggggggggggh (AGAIN)

This afternoon was pretty rough. I had to go to a meeting about States for theater and I essentially got screwed left and right. First, I was shafted in terms of rooming since my "friends" banded up and didn't let me room with them, so I'm stuck rooming with three girls that I barely know/am not close to at all. Like two of the girls are very nice and I don't mind being stuck with them, but the third girl is very annoying. I just feel kinda alone and excluded in that situation. The second way I was screwed in this meeting was by people not offering to help/making excuses for why they can't help me with my video production video even though we have school off tomorrow... I'm really really screwed for that video and I don't really know what to do there. If I can't get actors, I'm screwed screwed screwed and am going to be stuck with another awful, embarrassing to watch video that I essentially worked on by myself. The whole situation is very frustrating and I just want to give up everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment