Saturday, February 7, 2015

2/6/15 (the rest of it)

Yesterday was ALSO uneventful, save for a few small moments. In Video Production, we played around with green screens all day which was incredibly fun, and the AP Bio test wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it would be. The biggest thing from school was a new project that we were assigned in our Social Justice class. It's called the "Advocacy Project," and basically all we do is pick a social issue and do some sort of action outside of the classroom to raise funds/awareness for aiding it. I'm super pumped about this project since 1.) you're actually DOING something good for something that matters to you, and 2.) I have an awesome idea for my project, but practically everyone around me is steamed about having to do it! I don't really understand why, it's annoying really. But despite their crappy attitudes, I'm going to make the most of my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment